- Phone Consults and telemedicine visits are paid in advance.
- Office Visits are paid at the end of the visit.
- Post visit limited questions responded to by email or at the discretion of the provider an abbreviated visit warranted for
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, or fail to show for your appointment without proper notification, you will be charged $70.
- We are out-of-network to all insurers.
- As a courtesy, a billing statement and claim form will be provided at your request.
- Remember your insurance will be subject to deductibles, co insurance and plan benefits.
- There is no Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement documentation provided.
- We are no longer able to provide medical necessity letters.
- Unfortunately a breach in the doctor patient/staff relationship warrants termination in accordance with medical legal standards.
- $70 non-refundable fee.
- Due at time of service/visit.
- ALL balances must be taken care of the day of service or prior to booking next appointment.
- Service fee of 3.00 will be added to Total for processing of all major credit cards .
- No HOLDING APPOINTMENTS ON AMEX CARDS
- There is a $35 fee for returned check. After two (2) return checks for non-payment, cash will be required for all future payments
- No refunds or returns on ALL supplements.
- Office Visits are nonrefundable.
- No refunds on HCG.
- Lab work is required and cannot exceed 90 days old
- Cannot be transferred from patient to patient.
- Strict adherence to the HCG protocol is required in order to be eligible for the complimentary weeks in your package.
- This is non-negotiable and Non-refundable.
All New Patients:
- Must submit a $70 deposit to secure appointment.
- $70 fee must be collected for ALL NEW PATIENTS at time of scheduling first appointment. This fee will be applied towards first visit. If cancellation policy is not followed, the $70 new patient fee is forfeited.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Prescriptions:
- If taking testosterone, lab work is required every six (6) months vs annually measured.
- Hormone levels must be checked every six months, before prescriptions can be filled.
- All Prescription refills, please contact the pharmacy first and ask for a refill authorization form to be faxed to our office: .
- Please allow 48 hours for all refills.
No Concealed Weapons Allowed Ever
- Adhering to CDC protocol-temperatures taken, masks required, questions answered.
- Please call or text from parking deck for entrance access.
- During the COVID19 Pandemic our priority is our patients safety and wellbeing.
- In addition to adhering to basic CDC guidelines of required mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing we have implemented the following measures:
- Only one patient or patient and family member permitted in the waiting room
- Before entering the office you will have a brief screening interview per CDC guidelines along with a contactless temperature measurement.
- Please call or text before entering the office building.
- Initial new patient visits are encouraged to be via telehealth Doxy.me followed by the first in person visit for examination and fasting lab work.
- Ongoing prescriptions with the exception of hormone replacement meds and prediabetes membership clients are to be refilled with primary care provider.
- Telehealth established patient visits are scheduled for Wednesdays and
Friday afternoons with some exceptions.
- Recommended supplements are ordered on line via Fullscripts or you may call or text your requests and we will have them sent to your home.
- For security reasons, credit cards are not kept on file.
- If you have had positive COVID19 testing in our office please be aware that you will be contacted by Georgia Dept of Health regarding contact tracing via telephone.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation with our updated policies!